Friday, March 8, 2013

Top 3 Music and Digital Art Business Goals for March 2013

I like to specify a specific amount of time given to certain key tasks. 


 
1) Continue on final mixes for Tales of Silicon Valley album spending 3 hours per week. 


This is the final wrap up. Prepping the album for digital release. 

2) Practice 3D animation (for digital art ) in Blender for 1 & 1/2 hours each week.
 
I'm following a few tutorials in You Tube. 



3) Review portfolio of "editorial" style images and submit a few to a photo stock companies. 





I've been reading Microstock Money Shots   for tips in the microstock world.  Last month I made the mistake of submitting "nature" images to a couple of places for my initial entries, it turns out the market is saturated in this area.







Rain San Martin is a Multimedia Composer and Digital Artist living in Fort Wayne, IN with husband Sage and two children. www.RainSanMartin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment