Friday, February 8, 2013

Top 3 Music and Digital Art Business Goals for February 2013









      *Complete final mixes for my second album "Tales Of Silicon Valley".


  At this stage the album is nearly complete. After getting feed back from 2 people whom I trust in the field of music, I'm making a few subtle adjustments to the mix.  Some of the suggestions I will implement in future recordings rather than redoing a song. I believe in reasonable limitations.   

·    *Take stock photography images for possible stock photo site submissions. 

 

      I'm working on capturing the interior of our home for living room, porch and kitchenette shots. 



·         *Practice 3D animation (for digital art creation) with the open source software program Blender 15min. 5 days per week or for 1 hour and 15min each week. 


 Here is a link to an inspiring image made with a 3D animation program for sell in istock. I hope to create technology images in the future of this nature. 



Rain San Martin is a Multimedia Composer and Digital Artist living in Fort Wayne, IN with husband Sage and two children. www.RainSanMartin.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm one of your music & fantasy photo fans and I just wanted to tell you that I also found that image incredible.I have heard that many artists like to use Blender. I'm sure your 3D art will be just as magical as your music. Thanks for sharing your creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your goals! You're one of the most disciplined and productive people I know. I look forward to hearing your completed album and seeing your new graphic art images.

    ReplyDelete